Page 115 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1939
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Hot dog rice. It's a somewhat weird concoction of my own design, and certainly not one of the healthier ones I've come up with. Chop a few wieners into small pieces, fry them with diced onions, then mix into rice with nacho cheese, mustard, ketchup, sliced cucumber, chili, hot sauce, banana peppers, relish, and giardinara sauce. Like a hot dog--or a heart attack--in a bowl.

Methinks I'll be watching the fat intake more closely than normal for a few days now.
    Sometimes if I have leftover rice, I'll fix something similar for dinner. I'll put the rice in a frying pan and add some frozen peas, turkey spam (or actual ham if I have some), worcestershire sauce, and an egg. When I am about done, I'll put a slice of cheese on top and fold the rice on top of it. After I put it on my plate, I'll add some barbecue sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Southwest salad from Trader Joe's.
    Darn you! A lame meal, when you had a chance to "spice it up" with a 1138 post number?!? Boooooo!!!!

Oh, lunchmeat on wheat bread, banana, water for me today.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Trader Joe's is never lame, BCJ[3].
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Two home-made burritos (on wheat tortillas).
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Tacos, sort of. Tortilla, beef but all the other fixin's were decimated by the troops. Nothing else left for Dad.

Greamy Glam Ghowder... we ran out of "C's" for the sign. LOL
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Sharing a pepperoni pizza with my son before we both jet off to work.

At school today, they had their annual Oktoberfest celebration at lunch in the quad, so they gave the staff mini bags of pretzels, which I added to my... wait for it... LMSOWBWBAWTD.*

* (lunch meat sandwich on wheat bread, with banana, and water to drink)
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quboda, pick two menu, I went with the Mexican gumbo and two soft shell tacos...ohh and I washed it down with a Coke.