Page 119 of 180 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1800
    Nuked a slice of leftover pizza, with water & a piece of Halloween candy.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

A kinda-crummy frozen dinner (meatloaf, potatoes & gravy); at least it was on sale.

Half a bacon breakfast burrito (other half: tomorrow's breakfast or lunch ) with water.

Soup again. Forgot the refried bean chili at home. Oh, well. I guess that can be dinner before I head out to the Fitz and The Tantrums show tonight.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Leftover chicken/onions/peppers/beans, and water. The burrito was breakfast after all.

Something from the freezer today, no adventures, because yesterday I used my cast iron grill pan for a chicken sausage and didn't note that I adjusted the pan to maximum heat and it burned off its outer seasoning layers in a smoke-filled run that took it over 1,000 degrees -- my IR digital thermometer maxes out at 950 degrees, and it was giving me error messages on the pan. The pan turned silver and ashy as it burned up, but luckily cast iron isn't so easy to kill, just its seasoning has to be re-applied and I had to scrape out the blackened, hardened gunk that was between the grill lines (the gunk wasn't stuck to the pan, but the grill lines trapped it from falling out the way it did at the outer gutter). I suppose I'm extra lucky that nothing else went wrong, these pans have wood handles and it could have damaged that. But I did take care to let it cool down on a free burner rather than use my silicone trivet, as most silicone can only handle around 450 to 650 degrees, and if I had tried to quench the pan it would have damaged both the pan and the sink. The chicken sausage had 3 burned sides and 1 beautiful side. The funny thing is, the last time I used the grill pan was on low-medium and the stupid sausages took 4 minutes per side - this time 30 seconds was too much.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I was in the area of a hard-to-find Dairy Queen with the Brazier (hot) foods store 'round here. So that, of course, means the chicken strips basket with country gravy, fries, and Texas toast; add a drink for .99. Nummy, nummy!