Page 132 of 190 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1895
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Boboli pizza crust + Ragu pizza sauce + Costco shredded cheese + 400ºF heat for 20 minutes = lunch.
    That's a really long time to heat one of those. It's been decades since I have had a Boboli bread shell, but I don't remember them taking that long. Even frozen pizzas don't usually take that long, pizza is supposed to be baked fast and at high temp, that 400 is about high enough but 20 minutes, wow. Did it turn out ok? Also, why no toppings? I have no idea why, but I'm utterly fascinated by this.

I am entirely unsure what I'm going to do for lunch, even now when I'm supposed to be making a decision of whether to go out to pick up someone for a lunch or not. My ribs no longer feel like they're being kicked every time I cough, but I am lightheaded just from doing a light load of laundry (linens! alliteration!) and still coughing a little. So, either Souplantation or a 6th day of frozen meals and/or cans of soup.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    That's a really long time to heat one of those. It's been decades since I have had a Boboli bread shell, but I don't remember them taking that long. Even frozen pizzas don't usually take that long, pizza is supposed to be baked fast and at high temp, that 400 is about high enough but 20 minutes, wow. Did it turn out ok? Also, why no toppings? I have no idea why, but I'm utterly fascinated by this.
    My wife lines the racks with foil which affects the cooking time. I can't convince her to stop the practice (it constricts air flow) because it does help reduce the spatter in the oven.

No toppings because I'm fat enough as it is!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

I had a coupon (yay! ) for a discounted Hilshire Farms deli meat, and chose their pastrami. It's been nice this week, especially with the potato bread; might have to reconsider the cheaper Buddig ones instead.

Oh, and a banana and water.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I didn't get home from my run until nearly 11:30 so I had a late breakfast/early lunch of waffles. I'll make something in an hour when I'm hungry again before going to practice.... sweet potatoe fries perhaps.

I think I'm taking my mom to Sizzler or Souplantation today. I'm feeling well enough to try going out, first time in a week.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    My wife lines the racks with foil which affects the cooking time. I can't convince her to stop the practice (it constricts air flow) because it does help reduce the spatter in the oven.

No toppings because I'm fat enough as it is!
    Some toppings don't add calories or fat, like onions and green peppers and mushrooms. Mmm, now I want to make a pizza.

That's a long cook time difference. Tell her to just put a loose piece of foil under the cooking food and toss that when done, that'll save money on gas or electricity since you're burning twice as much as you need to keep the oven clean.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Leftovers again: rice and peas, water.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I'm thinking Subway, it's been a while and I could go for a sandwich with a lot of vegetables.

Bowl of Cheerios, water (well, milk was in the bowl of cereal; water was the beverage).