Page 133 of 191 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1904
    Simple: PB&J (on potato bread ), couple graham crackers, water.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Trader Joe's Mexicali salad w/ chili lime chicken -- I tried a sample of it and it seemed pretty good, so I bought it and several other new things: T Joe's now makes frozen turkey corn dogs, they're really decent! I also got 3 different kinds of hummus, so far the spicy is alright with chips, and the chunky olive is quite good with wheat thins, I already know the roasted garlic is good as I had it last week while I was sick... all this talk of food is making me hungry, but I am trying to keep schedule.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Today was a Lean Cuisine baked chicken & mashed potatoes, water. Yesterday: boxed lunch from the Steinbeck workshop I attended (roast beef sub, Lay's chips, Mother's peanut butter cookies, water).

Leftovers once again: casarole (breading, green chiles, cheese, sausage), water, and a "dessert" of graham crackers.

I'm microwaving some Trader Joe's Beef Phở soup right now, I haven't had it in a while and it's not too spicy -- I can't do too much spicy while I'm having asthma. I'll probably have some olive hummus as well.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Souplantation, working lunch!

Souplantation is always nice.

I forgot to go back to the store yesterday, since on Sunday their banana shipment wasn't in yet. So today's lunch was just a sammich and agua.

Today they were really bringing their A game, almost everything I had was top-notch (except focaccias, all of them). I was there last week and had the exact same stuff (some of my favorites, hence the return before the menu changed), but they were off their game... then except the focaccias!

I have just been having "MORE" for lunch as I have finally decided that action figures now cost too much!!! $9.99 please I'm out, and I feel good..full... and fatter