Page 138 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3888128134135136137138139140141142148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1874
    Yesterday, it was some water and a quickly-shoved-in oatmeal raisin (don't like raisins) granola bar. Too busy workin' to eat.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Didn't have breakfast yesterday because of an early 5K race. So, sometime after noon I fixed my girlfriend and I garden burgers. These were the Morningstar Grillers Original burgers, and I put them on Oroweat 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich thins. I made my burger like I usually do: ketchup and pickles on the bottom, Miracle Whip Light and a Kraft single on top.

Those sandwich thins are surprisingly good!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Today was a chicken patty with BBQ sauce on a biscuit, water, a few chips and dip.

Bowl of tonkotsu soba.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Yesterday it was Tito's Tacos since it's across the street from my mechanic where I dropped off my car before grabbing the bus. Got a taco with cheese (they decided for me on the cheese, not a bad 60 cents though) and an enchilada, plus the chips and gringo salsa that comes with that stuff. I should have asked for a hotter salsa though, the mild salsa is nice on tacos but wimpy on chips... and chimps. I ended up using one of the chips as a knife for the enchilada, worked better than the plastic fork!

Today it's something out of my now-repaired fridge, although I had to throw out like half of my food yesterday when I didn't set up the ice correctly for one of the coolers (some of the food melted, some waterlogged, nothing spoiled). It was going to be garden lasagne, but then I remembered I want to make spaghetti or rigatoni for dinner tonight so now I'm not sure - maybe a couple beef taquitos and some sriracha (I don't have any salsa or guacamole).

Oh, speaking of sriracha, I put some in my TJ's pho soup, very good but challenging not to overuse. That bottle is 96 servings (each is a teaspoon, and each teaspoon has 300 mg of sodium ) and I've already crushed a quarter of it. Maybe I need to stop buying hot sauces for a while, or at least go back to Tabasco which has less sodium.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

With a tri-month May birthday celebration, I added a slice of Chocolate Lovers Cake from Costco to my roast beef sandwich, banana, & water meal. And I got to take the remainder of the cake home, when the celebrate-ees declined.

My lunch was a late (post run) breakfast. I fried up a sweet potato, diced an apple along with an avocado along with a couple of eggs over easy. :delicious: