Page 139 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1797
    Yesterday I had lunch with my sister, we went to Cinco de Mayo in Culver City, it was really good but they get expensive pretty fast a la carte. Taquitos are the way to go, I prefer beef, sis liked the chicken more. Their carne asada was pretty tough though, avoid.

Today I'm taking my mom to Disneyland, we're probably going to try the new Mary Poppins restaurant for lunch, so I'd either have a sandwich or salad.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

You should yell, "So long, Superman!" to every Mary Poppins you see.

One day, you'll find one who's a Simpsons fan and make her break character.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post

I now ONLY think that the end of the film end will with her getting caught in a jet engine.

Lunch today: last of the roast beef lunch meat for sangwitches, banana, water.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Leftover fries dipped in BBQ sauce, a few chips and bean dip, one tiny piece of chocolate, water.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Leftover fries dipped in BBQ sauce, a few chips and bean dip, one tiny piece of chocolate, water.
    How you get so big eating food of this sort?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Something a bit different for me today. My girlfriend brought over some potato salad that she made. It was a bit different from potato salads I usually have, but it was good. She also brought some chocolate brownie sort of cake or something. While out shopping, she bought some corn dogs, so she opened those up when we got back to my place. We each had one and half of those. Also, I bought some of these Veggie Straws to put in my lunch - http://www.sensibleportions.com/#/ba..._lightlysalted. They were okay. I had never had them before. Also, we split a piece of lemon coffee cake that my mom had made and brought me last week. And finally, some cran-raspberry juice to drink. So, to sum up:

Corn dogs
    potato salad
    Veggie straws
    a couple desserts
    juice

Later we went for a walk and stopped someplace to get some ice cream. I had some very good peach soft serve while hers was amaretto. Now I think I won't be too hungry for dinner.

I actually forgot to eat lunch today. I got done at the gym and just came back to my room an relaxed and before I knew it it was after 2pm and the galley was closed. Oh, well.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    How you get so big eating food of this sort?
    Notice this isn't the "dinner" or "breakfast" thread...

Currently eating leftover piece of fish, rest of the fries, water.

Today is still a lunch mystery, I have some work to do but I also have some shopping to do, or I could just make something I already have.

Yesterday it was mother's day at Chipotle.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post

Wah wah.

Turns out the theme to the Jolly Holiday is confined to a couple small figurines in a glass case and some stained glass windows with the penguin waiters on it, basically it's just an expanded version of the Blue Ribbon Bakery while that restaurant gets gutted to make more space for the Carnation Cafe. We didn't end up eating there.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.