Page 140 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1939
    Trader Joe's Turkey Corndog with French's Mustard. I'm afraid to say that I've officially lost my taste for yellow American mustard, the only time it's good anymore is when it's on a store-bought hot dog like 7-11 or Wienerschnitzel or Disneyland, everywhere else it's weird to me.

Also some Lays BLT-flavored Potato Chips, with "natural bacon-type" and "natural lettuce-type" flavors.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Likely my last lunchmeat sandwich, banana, water lunch of this school year. Three half-days of final exams next week means I probably won't take (bring?) a lunch with me, just head home.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Microwaved hot dog, scraps of Cheetos left in bag, water.

No lunch...had anticipated a good dinner at a new restaurant which wasn't to be.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    No lunch...had anticipated a good dinner at a new restaurant which wasn't to be.
    Restaurant wasn't good? Or not new? Dinner won't be good? Not allowed to anticipate?

Rest of the Subway sandwiches (wheat Cold Cut Trio, flatbread CCT with lettuce/tomato/green peppers) from yesterday's play performance, water.

Vermicelli noodles with grilled chicken along with a Coke at a local Vietnamese restaurant.

Weird combonations, costing me a total of $1.07 spent today: banana, Handel's chocolate shake (courtesy of an unused gift card), Jack in the Box 2 tacos value item, water.

Yesterday's lunch was the second half of my Subway ham sandwich, and today's lunch will be another one. Yesterday's sandwich was my classic italian-style design, but after I finished it I wanted to try one made with a more mexican-style flavor, so I walked down to the local store and got it on Jalapeno Cheddar bread with pepper jack, lettuce, onions, black olives, cilantro, a little bit of pickles and banana peppers (they balance out most flavor problems), and then "a bunch of jalapenos" which they took surprisingly literally, topped with black pepper and vinegar (to which they were a bit stingy even after a second request). It's pretty good, but the cilantro is entirely throwing off the sandwichness of the flavor since there's no tomato to play off of (I don't like tomato on subway anymore usually, but if I redo this one it'd have it), the pickles and banana peppers were unnecessary since the jalapenos were well-pickled (that's a crapshoot though, sometimes they're bitter with no flavor and just heat), and the pepper jack really couldn't hold its own on this one - I think next time I do a sandwich like this, I'll get shredded cheese and have that toasted, the customer ahead of me did that and it looked amazing.

Oh, and all them jalapenos have been quite the picante bathroom adventure.

The customer ahead of me was a real piece of work. She was about my age, had an "middle class eco-hippie" vibe about her, was complaining non-stop about not toasting her sandwich because she didn't feel it fair to pay sales tax (at Subway, non-toasted subs are not subject to tax, but when they are heated by an employee they are technically prepared which changes their tax status), and I mean NON STOP, but ordered a veggie patty sandwich which is a MICROWAVED patty anyway! She had this faux-sweet attitude that was rubbing everybody the wrong way as she browbeat them and then got prissy when she had to have the patty microwaved and pay sales tax, so she insisted they toast the sandwich without the patty so that its oil wouldn't get all over the wheat bread ( ), then got mega-picky over every single ingredient being in the right order, and utterly ridiculous in her gourmet attitude of said cheapo sandwich (my favorite was the exact pronunciation of "peperoncini" down to the little "n" in the middle NOBODY says it with, never mind that they were banana peppers which aren't the same thing ), and to top it all off... she had a coupon. Such a sense of entitlement for a $5 sandwich, made me want to smack her.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I found an old Chipotle gift card (found out it still had just under $3 on it), so I had a chicken burrito to go. Water to wash it down at home.