Page 141 of 190 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1900
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I found an old Chipotle gift card (found out it still had just under $3 on it), so I had a chicken burrito to go. Water to wash it down at home.
    Home run!

I also know what I'm having tomorrow's lunch, it's one of the 3 Trader Joe's salads I bought yesterday. What was I thinking? They expire in 3 days! But they're so good!!!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Back to leftovers: mashed potatoes and peas, water.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Not an official lunch; more of linner, dunch, or lunnerch. To Mrs. Knott's Chicken Dinner: traditional chicken dinner, mashed potatoes (with extra gravy ), corn, chicken noodle soup (best anywhere), salad w/ ranch, and water. Dessert was a shared vanilla ice cream with a little choco syrup. :full: It shall also be my supper.

Yesterday, lunch was such an easy thing that day: lefto'r pizza and water, okay. Oh, I believe, it'll be diff'rent today. (not chocolate-covered beatles)

Just a banana and some sips of fruit punch.

Free lunch at Carl's Jr thanks to them screwing up an order the other night. Southwest Patty Melt and fries. Carl's fries suck now, but these were 10 times better than what we got the other night. The burger was pretty good, but not enough onions, and too much mayo. Strangely, the burger they gave me on Wednesday - the grilled cheese bacon burger - was BETTER than the Southwest Patty Melt, but I have been craving this burger for 2 months ever since I got sick and then my asthma kicked into overdrive for a while.

Like BCJ's Knotts lunch, my Carl's comped lunch was also my dinner, as I'm STILL full 7 hours later. Yes!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I guess I didn't really have "lunch," as I attended my mom's sort-of retirement (not from working altogether, just from that place) celebration. The food was ice cream sundaes, root beer floats, and other drinks (water or citrus punch) since it was outdoors (there was shade on the edges of the patio; guess where people stayed). I was the fearless photog more than the eager eater. I'd had a later and bigger breakfast (Farmer Boys chicken fried steak To-Go bowl) than usual. But another semi-retirement (not from working altogether, just from that place) celebration that night balanced out the lack o' lunch (big burrito, snacks galore). Not too healthy, but gooooooood.

Tried a new restaurant, The Lazy Dog, for lunch. In another example of a lunch + dinner meal, I had an excellent appetizer (bacon cheese onion mashed potato hushpuppies), and the soup (corn chowder) & salad (Caesar, bigger than I expected) meal. Plus water. Very good, quite filling.