Page 142 of 190 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1891

What a coincidence, BCJ. I saw a lazy dog wandering in my bushes late this morning.

Guess what I had for lunch?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Uh, Bush's Baked Beans? Because of their commercials with the talking dog?

I just went with a PBJ and a banana plus water, for old times sake, today.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Leftover chili, with chips to dip, dripped the faucet for water (just a bit to sip).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Leftover chili, with chips to dip, dripped the faucet for water (just a bit to sip).
    Why is it that your lunch makes you sound like a Dickensian urchin?

Anyway, I'm having my lunch right now, more Trader Joe's Pho soup. Still good. I added Sriracha and made it better. I swear Sriracha used to be spicier when I bought this bottle a few weeks ago.

In my area, there's a Pho place called Pho Show, I haven't tried it yet as it seems a tad trendy. There's another place but Yelp claims they're quite inauthentic.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I made egg foo yong for dinner last night. I needed something "soft" after having bitten through my tongue the night before. Oh, it's a mess!!! Anyhow, I had left over bean sprouts, water chestnuts, yellow peppers, green onions, mushrooms, baby corn and broccoli, so I stir-fried that with a yakisoba sauce base and put it over some leftover rice. That's lunch today.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

AUGH! THROUGH YOUR TONGUE?!? Geez, how did that happen? When I had my wisdom teeth out, I survived on Easy Mac cups and instant Mashed Potatoes made with milk, with beef broth, with spaghetti sauce, and other flavor tricks like that to keep my nourishment and savory-foods needs sated. Sounds like you're able to handle hardier stuff, but if not, those worked surprisingly well.

Today is Sizzler for business lunch. I'm thinking just salad bar, no entre.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Ouch! Remember to eat the food; not the parts that help eat the food. Heal up, JP.

Today was another quick, easy one: PBJ, banana, water.

McDonald's at the Dallas/Fort Worth airpot on my way home from a business trip. Grilled chicken honey mustard wrap, cheeseburger, medium fries (because they had no small), and a wild berry smoothie.

Ah, I will be "enjoying" those airport meals soon, too.