Page 145 of 190 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1894

I'm thinking maybe the mini tamales I didn't eat yesterday, with a salad from my current build.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Funny, I was thinking I'd recommend Jack's tacos as well. They're nothing at all like authentic tacos, but they're quite good, especially for the price.
    They're all the authentic I need. Plus, no waiting in Tito's Tacos' super-long lines.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Leftovers: potato salad, beans, water. Then I had a few too many handfuls of chili chese Fritos and bean dip.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

My lunch was more of a late breakfast, I made a porriage using teff which is an African grain... it was pretty good.

Porridge hot, or porridge cold? Was it in the pot, nine days old?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Wendy's fries and Frosty, then a banana at home.

Steve, Tycho, and I went to a BBQ joint by the convention center. It was pretty good, I had pork spare ribs, slaw, and mac & cheese.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Mrs. TI7 and I had a lunch date at a local sammich shop. Good as always but the company was even better!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Porridge hot, or porridge cold? Was it in the pot, nine days old?
    It was cooked in a pot, and yes it was.... well warm and no it wasn't 9 days old.

Leftover mashed potatoes, banana, water.

And JJB, you do know the nursery rhyme about porridge, right?