Page 145 of 192 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1913

I'm thinking maybe the mini tamales I didn't eat yesterday, with a salad from my current build.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Funny, I was thinking I'd recommend Jack's tacos as well. They're nothing at all like authentic tacos, but they're quite good, especially for the price.
    They're all the authentic I need. Plus, no waiting in Tito's Tacos' super-long lines.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Leftovers: potato salad, beans, water. Then I had a few too many handfuls of chili chese Fritos and bean dip.
    "That's what Sheev said."

My lunch was more of a late breakfast, I made a porriage using teff which is an African grain... it was pretty good.

Porridge hot, or porridge cold? Was it in the pot, nine days old?

Wendy's fries and Frosty, then a banana at home.

Steve, Tycho, and I went to a BBQ joint by the convention center. It was pretty good, I had pork spare ribs, slaw, and mac & cheese.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Mrs. TI7 and I had a lunch date at a local sammich shop. Good as always but the company was even better!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Porridge hot, or porridge cold? Was it in the pot, nine days old?
    It was cooked in a pot, and yes it was.... well warm and no it wasn't 9 days old.

Leftover mashed potatoes, banana, water.

And JJB, you do know the nursery rhyme about porridge, right?