Page 147 of 193 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1923
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Aside from the jalapenos, that sounds good. Green peppers instead?

Today, I had leftover meat with beans, cheese, and lettuce in a flour tortilla. Not sure what to call it. Oh, and water to glug-glug.
    Sure, why not? I often do a "Toronto dog" at home: beef frank on a bun, with onions, green olives, shredded cheese and a little mayo.

Having chicken stir-fry at work. We did a "bring in the overabundance of vegetables from your garden and we'll provide the chicken" stir-fry for the front office today.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Actually ate a solid food lunch today: bowl o' Cheerios, water.
    "That's what Sheev said."

PTSA provided lunch at school today: I partook of fried chicken, various salads, cookie, water.

It was just going to be a banana and water, but then the school ASB gave us an apple on the way out. So, I ate it too, as God intended: smothered in caramel sauce!

BBQ Chicken Hot Pocket, root beer, and spicy nacho Doritos - I've been pretty responsible for the last month, screw it. Tomorrow maybe it'll be that salami and cheese pack I bought at Trader Joe's yesterday, screw you health!

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    Actually, sloppy Joe meat on a hot dog with jalapenos and cheese is divine. You should try that sometime!!!
    Sorry, what was that again? I couldn't hear you over the sound of The Reaper coming for me for just thinking about eating that.

Aside from the jalapenos, that sounds good. Green peppers instead?

Today, I had leftover meat with beans, cheese, and lettuce in a flour tortilla. Not sure what to call it. Oh, and water to glug-glug.
    GREEN PEPPERS?!? What, you're making a meatloaf???

I think you should call it a "tostada".

PTSA provided lunch at school today: I partook of fried chicken, various salads, cookie, water.
    Sellout.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm thinking the mildly spiced vegetable burrito from Trader Joe's.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Apparently, I've gone all nostalgic the last couple days: Alpha Bits cereal, Chef Boyardee ABC's with meatballs. The first, because it was too hot to eat hot food (and it was a good price, plus a coupon); the second (also bought as a deal at the store) because I'll admit I like the taste of them, and it's a quick meal. Is that wrong?

Ask your doctor to be sure, that can alone had 1400 mg of Sodium. At least it balances that with the same amount of Potassium.

Today was a light salad and Zatarain's fettuccine alfredo.