Page 148 of 192 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1913
    In-N-Out, Animal Style.

Was supposed to be Five Guys, but Mrs. Chux found them to be pricey.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post

Was supposed to be Five Guys, but Mrs. Chux found them to be pricey.
    Try Four Guys; less overhead.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Went to Hometown Buffet as a late lunch/early dinner. Too much sampled to list here, but needless to say, I won't be eatin' no dinner to-nite.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Went to Hometown Buffet as a late lunch/early dinner. Too much sampled to list here, but needless to say, I won't be eatin' no dinner to-nite.
    That is usually how it goes. I went there on Thursday (it is actually the Old Country Buffet, but I believe they are the same company).

Today my girlfriend and I drove to La Conner and had lunch there. She had fish and chips while I had a salmon burger. Pretty good, and left me pretty full, so I didn't have much else to eat tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    That is usually how it goes. I went there on Thursday (it is actually the Old Country Buffet, but I believe they are the same company).
    I think around here, they started out as OCB, then changed the signs to HTB. BTW (enough acronyms for ya? ), I noticed that their yellow & black insect mascot's name is H.T. Bee; wordplay is great, just don't word play with your food. Word.

And, all I had after lunner/dunch/dinch/linner was some juice or water to drink last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I think around here, they started out as OCB, then changed the signs to HTB. BTW (enough acronyms for ya? ), I noticed that their yellow & black insect mascot's name is H.T. Bee; wordplay is great, just don't word play with your food. Word.

And, all I had after lunner/dunch/dinch/linner was some juice or water to drink last night.
    I forgot about the bee. I remember when they used to have someone in a bee suit walking around outside the restaurant (ours is located in the mall, so outside the restaurant could still be inside).

All I had the rest of the day was a little bit of dried fruit, a few tortilla chips, a couple handfuls of cereal, and a few pieces of hard candy.

Today was junk: last leftover fried chicken wing, chips and dip, water, one cookie.

Breaking with tradition, I figured I'd get a Big Mac and Fries and Hi-C Orange, which I did. Unfortunately, even though this was one of McD's best efforts in quite a while, it was still a pretty poor showing even for fast food except for the Hi-C, I could drink that stuff forever. McDonalds' regular burger meat doesn't taste like food, it's gross, it's bitter and doesn't taste or smell like beef.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Mrs. Chux made the best damned pork loin roast last night, so today I had pork sandwiches on homemade jalapeno bread. (We do homemade because, even though it's more work, we don't skimp on the peppers like the bakeries do.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.