Page 151 of 189 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1888

Better than a cookie and Dr. Peppers.

I had a nice roast beef sandwich, banana, water.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Today was a better set of choices: ginger carrot squash soup, water (and chocolate mouse).

I just can't say no to my famous grilled cheez sammiches!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Better than a cookie and Dr. Peppers.
    If you only knew how many I had.....

Today I had some fruit, a piece of cheesecake, and H2O... I can't remember what the "main" thing was...sandwich?

They say there's no such thing as a free lunch? Today, I got a free lunch! Local Chick Fil-A's had a choose-your-combo promotion for teachers who show ID (and their flier). I picked the 8-piece nuggets meal (with waffle fries, ranch dip, fruit punch as drink), but had to wait almost 10 minutes (sounded like nuggets were in limited supply as I arrived).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    Yeah... a baby carrot rolled off my teeth and my tongue took its place. So, as you can guess, the force of my bit was intended for something pretty solid and... CRUNCH! It bled for about 4 hours and I looked like Flick from A Christmas Story. It still bled a little the next morning when I brushed my teeth. There was obviously blood there overnight 'cos a lot of brown came out when I brushed the back of my tongue. It's a lot better now (thank goodness). There was a chunk of dead tongue hanging off, so I snatched it and cut it off with a pair of scissors and that seemed to expedite the healing.

Didn't feel much like food today, so I just had some raw almonds and iced coffee.
    This post came to mind on Thursday. I fell while running on a trail and kind of landed on my chin. I was worried that I might have broken some teeth, and I felt a bit of a gash on the inside of my bottom lip. I was worried it might have gone all the way through, but it did not, and my teeth were fine. That evening for dinner, I only had soup and pudding, and I had oatmeal and juice for breakfast. I was back to regular cereal this morning.

McDonald's for lunch today, where I got a crispy chicken wrap with honey mustard (this one at Wal-Mart does not have the grilled chicken wrap), small fries, and a wild berry smoothie. The small fries may have been small in quantity, but at least one of them was pretty long.

Bowl of Apple Jacks (good deals on Kellogg's cereals + coupons at the store lately), water.

I'm meeting my mother at Subway today, so I will be getting "something" from them.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**