Page 152 of 192 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1912
    Last leftover piece of KFC (thigh), a few chips and veggie dip, water.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Stopped at an AWESOME burger joint in Milwaukee for a double steamed ham and an awesome single scoop of burgendy cherry ice cream cone.

Due to a later, big breakfast today, I went with an apple (under caramel ) and water.

Today was headache-induced nausea, followed by a little penne arribiatta.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    This post came to mind on Thursday. I fell while running on a trail and kind of landed on my chin. I was worried that I might have broken some teeth, and I felt a bit of a gash on the inside of my bottom lip. I was worried it might have gone all the way through, but it did not, and my teeth were fine. That evening for dinner, I only had soup and pudding, and I had oatmeal and juice for breakfast. I was back to regular cereal this morning.
    Ooooouch! That's rough, glad you didn't go through, that'd suck way worse as the outside heals more slowly than the inside of the mouth.

The other night as I was falling asleep I bit into the side of my tongue, I think my unconscious mind was dreaming about chewing gum and chewed my tongue instead. Luckily it was a shallow bite and healed closed by the morning. Stupid near-waking dreams!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Leftovers: refried beans and Spanish rice. Out-of-the-tap: water. From a package: some Chewy Chips Ahoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Chewy Chips Ahoy.
    Being part of an interfaith marriage, in my house we light hardheartedly refer to these as Chips of Oy!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Today it was leftovers once again :redundant: of noodles and green beans, plus a couple pumpkin-shaped (but not pumpkin-flavored) cookies, water.

Izquierda-overs tambien; except it was just rice pilaf, not Spanish arroz. Oh, and agua tambien.