Page 153 of 190 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1894
    Rehearsals went through lunch, so I basically had nothing (sips of water, a bite of rice crispy bar and peanut square) until I got home for a cup of chocolate pudding. But a big dinner at Cheesecake Factory (with a gift card to lessen the pocketbook hit) balanced out the two meals.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Annual Thanksgiving lunch at school (which is always some day during the week before our break)... turkey & dressing with stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, a roll. I passed on the sweet potatoes & pie.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

A Philly Cheesesteak Lean Pocket, some Doritos (to offset that "healthy" entree ), water.

I guess no one else's eating lunch these days.

Microwaved chicken nuggets (with a refrigerated Micky D's BBQ sauce to dip), water, and the last Reese's PB Cup from Halloween.

Downed my favorite home made grilled cheese sammich accompanied with chips and agua.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

With a BOGO deal at McDonald's, I tried their new CBO (cheddar, bacon, onion) burger (which was pretty good, but I won't be addicted to them like I am with the Carl's Jr. Big Country Breakfast Burritos ); with fries and a drink (lemonade there, orange punch to-go).

Leftover fries (ranch and catsup to dip), water.

Two teensy-weensy chicken strips remaining in the bag from an order we picked up from Alberston's and washed down with water.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Taking my mom to Sizzler. I'm thinking a 6oz steak and salad bar.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I am actually smoking a boston butt on the grill tomorrow for lunch/dinner and the weekend. Going to make some potato salad and hush puppies too. And probably check into the hospital later for an angioplasty.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"