Page 156 of 191 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 1904
    Was the HP routine on Gaffigan's "Beyond the Pale" or "King Baby" show? I don't think it was in both.

Today: leftover snack meatballs (like Swedish meatballs, but tastier: use cranberries and chili sauce), banana, water.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Mrs. TI7 and I went to our favorite sammich shop for lunch prior to running errands. It's nice having holiday time off together for two weeks.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Rigatoni with broccoli and chicken. Kind of plain but I wanted something with vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Was the HP routine on Gaffigan's "Beyond the Pale" or "King Baby" show? I don't think it was in both.

Today: leftover snack meatballs (like Swedish meatballs, but tastier: use cranberries and chili sauce), banana, water.
    Beyond the Pale, as well as in his regular act.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I thought it was in "BtP;" thanks.

Was at CA Sciencenter today, so it was a mixed fruit cup, Caesar wrap, cup o' water. Just missed the reeeeeeally long lines for food.

Picked up a pepperoni pizza & Crazy Bread from Little 2-1Bs on the way home. I added a glass of water, and [insert Latin version of "voila" here], that was lunch (not the whole thing; that's Latin for leftovers).

Two Chipotle soft tacos with a handful of tortillas chips; washed down by agua.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Picked up a pepperoni pizza & Crazy Bread from Little 2-1Bs on the way home.
    I see what you did there.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    HOT POCKET!!! Have you ever heard Jim Gaffigan's take on HP's?
    I am currently eating a Hot Pocket, making this hard to type. Which type? Garlic white chicken pizza. And water!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Today was leftover Domino's pizza. A couple slices of ham and pineapple, and a couple slices of ham and olive.
    Pizza day, I guess...

½ piece of Costco cheese pizza left over from the other day. Trying to win the battle of the bulge. I've lost 10 pounds in about three weeks and looking to loose at least 10 more before someone stencils "Goodyear" on my side.