Page 157 of 191 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1902

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    DQ chicken strip basket. It was meh.
    Did it come without the country gravy? Whenever they say they "ran out" of it, the taste is never good enough for me.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Souplantation!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Writing conference today proved that there IS such a thing as a free lunch: pasta salad, roast beef and asiago cheese wrap, water.

I'll have my niece around during lunchtime, so it's a mystery as she's difficult to feed after school.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Apple Jacks in milk of course, plus water of course.

Would highly recommend the lunch special at Mimi's Cafe (if you have one of those French-theme restaurants near you): unlimited salad (choice of three small ones; I went with Caesar, one time) and choice of four soups (I picked corn chowder and had two cups), plus one muffin (I thought I'd have to settle for come crummy bran or blueberry type, but they had a decadent chocolate mousse ). And water. I am still full.