Page 158 of 180 FirstFirst ... 58108148154155156157158159160161162168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1798
    Caesar Cardini's masterpiece - the last remnants of my bagged salad green, plus Ken's Steakhouse caesar dressing, Ralph's croutons, Trader Joe's shaved mixed Parmesan, and a bowl. Probably will have to supplement that something else as I think there's not a meal's worth of salad in that bag.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

For Valentine's Day, I am certain the school lunch was designed for a schmo like me: turkey. But there was also mashed potatoes & gravy, with green beans. Oh, and a surprise of water as a beverage.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Finished off the last of the cheese potato soup, with tomato basil Wheat Thins to dip. Water.

Trader Joe's vegan enchiladas, with a handful of added onions.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

After working out this morning I promptly put back everything I burnt off by going to Perkins and getting the Cajan Skillet... and h2o.

The Hickory Burger from Hamburger Hamlet, with fries. And free water! With good people in attendance, too.

What a coincidence! I, too, enjoyed a burger at that location. I wonder if we were in different areas of the restaurant... or at least different chairs.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Well, there was a loud group that just would NOT STOP TALKING about toys, TV shows, movies, strip clubs, websites, living rooms, conventions, room and hallway sizes, etc. After a few hours, I just couldn't take it anymore and stood out in the parking lot.

Now that's just bizarre, I had a nearly identical experience at lunch yesterday, except my table had appetizers as well. What are the odds??? Wait. Never tell me the odds.