Page 159 of 188 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1876
    Had a Cheesecake factory gift card burning a hole in my... restaurant coupon drawer, and with rumored news of them going out of business, I headed there for lunch: a very tasty shepherd's pie, appetizer bread and butter, and water.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Had a Cheesecake factory gift card burning a hole in my... restaurant coupon drawer, and with rumored news of them going out of business, I headed there for lunch: a very tasty shepherd's pie, appetizer bread and butter, and water.
    If they go out of business, Penny will need to find a new job.

A bowl of Rice Krispies, OJ, and toast. Was in the mood for something not-so-heavy.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

One leftover sloppy joe, caramel sauce (with apple slices underneath ), water.

First time this year I'd baked a pizza at home, so two slices for lunch today (and water), and leftovers for later.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    First time this year I'd baked a pizza at home, so two slices for lunch today (and water), and leftovers for later.
    Hmm. It must have been National Pizza Day today as I, too, had one slice of Pizza Hut pizza before the throngs that re-decinded on my could get all of it.

Chili Cheese Dog Hot Pocket (limited edition!) and a homemade salad.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    ...re-decinded....
    What in the world was I spelling?! BCJ: you need to write me one of them there referrals!

Quizás sería mejor si me cambie la lengua al español....

You're right; you forgot the hashtag. #whenwillthisfaddieout