Page 161 of 188 FirstFirst ... 61111151157158159160161162163164165171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1873
    Ham & cheese hot pocket, which naturally exploded despite giving it 11 less seconds than advised. Now to have a salad to balance things out, I'm thinking light Newman's Own balsamic vinaigrette.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I'm thinking light Newman's Own balsamic vinaigrette.
    Is there anything else? :yum:
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Is there anything else? :yum:
    Oh my, yes! Lettuce, cabbage, grape tomatoes, red onions, shaved parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic powder, fresh black pepper, whole grain croutons, and a torn up pepperoncini. It's my Italian special, pretty similar to my Greek special except that one has feta cheese and sliced tomatoes, and obviously a Greek vinaigrette from Newman's Own. It's a real beauty of a salad, lots of personality without needing a lot of expensive perishables.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

2 BBQ pork sandwiches (leftovers), some Wu-hweat Thins, water.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    JJB, am I misreading "mousse" as "mouse," or is there something I'm missing with rodent cuisine?

WASC's working lunch led to several little items for me: two meat & veggie wraps, pasta and potato salads, cole slaw, chips, a cookie. Water, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Salad, mouse, h20.
    Have we solved this mystery yet? Do you eat mouse droids after Tycho sniffs them?

Guess we need the help of some meddling kids and an old, abandoned amusement park. :mysteryunsolved:

Foiled at the movies, so Farmer Boys soup in a breadbowl (bacon corn chowder), water.

Salad! I just got a set of Corelle 28oz soup/salad bowls from Target that will replace my grandmother's set of flanged bowls which were too small to really get a salad well dressed. So I'm going to break one of these in after washing 'em in a few minutes. I'm thinking a caesar salad but I might go anywhere my pantry takes me.

Ahhh... the bliss that is a Wendy's chocolate Frosty and their fries for lunch... without a mouse.