Page 162 of 192 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1916
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Ahhh... the bliss that is a Wendy's chocolate Frosty and their fries for lunch... without a mouse.
    I remember when we first got a Wendy's here. I was a bit frustrated with the frosty, because it was too thick for a straw, and I wasn't used to eating something out of a tall cup with a spoon. I don't mind it now, but I rarely eat there.

Leftover taco meat on a flour tortilla with cheese (guess that's basically a burrito/taco), some chips, water.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Monday and Tuesday: leftover easter ham (yay!)

Today: the first day of NOT leftovers. Not sure what though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Lentil soup with ranch flavor Wuh-hweat Thins crackers, a couple chocolate-covered almonds. Water.

Was supposed to have a "free lunch" for attending a meeting today; but due to discipline issues and classroom set-up delays before, all I got was a cold taquito on the way out, plus the banana I brought myself in case there was a problem with food. And water. Eh, what're you gonna do?

I think I'm taking my mom and her husband to Sizzler in an hour or so.

Sorry to hear your free lunch was whack.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

You know, I totally misrepresented it. I also had a carrot stick in dip (with the taquito) on the way out of the room.

Today: back to ol' reliable bologna sangwich, banana, wa-wa.

This.

(Sorry about the crappy quality. YouTube hates copyrighted stuff.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

BBQ chicken hot pocket, the lunch for the man who hits 8 stores in search of something and strikes out.

Also had a salad with pepita cilantro dressing that my mouth continues to tell me hours later was 100% onions. The tomatoes? Onions. Cabbage? Onions. Lettuce? Onions. Dressing? Onions with a hint of onion. Croutons? Crunchy onions.

Just a handful of Golden Grahams (whatever was left in the box), and a little water.