Page 163 of 180 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1798
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Just a handful of Golden Grahams (whatever was left in the box), and a little water.
    How you get so big, eating food of this kind?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

By balancing such a simple meal with one like today's: Dairy Queen chicken strips lunch deal (3 strips, COUNTRY GRAVY! , fries, drink [fruit punch], and a dessert [chocolate sundae]) for $5, that's how.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Coscto lunch! Their $1.50 Polish dog/drink combo, plus a n/f swirl frozen yogurt (with in-store: chips & salsa, chimichanga).

Picked up my niece from early day at school, took her to Subway.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Leftovers from last night's din-din out: piece of fish, few fries, piece of bread. Then a "leftover" slice of chocolate lovers cake. Oh, and water.

Popcorn and a Sprite; and since I paid an expensive price to enjoy them at the movies, it's got to be great. Gatsby-great!

Slightly, only slightly, more healthy today: Hot Pocket Sloppy Joes Sliders, water, piece of chocolate.

Nothing. I ate no solid food for lunch, just sipping on water. Too absorbed in my tasks. To paraphrase "The Body" in Predator: I ain't got time to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Slightly, only slightly, more healthy today: Hot Pocket Sloppy Joes Sliders, water, piece of chocolate.
    Those HP Sloppy Joes sliders are a big miss IMO, not remotely correct to the premise. EVERY other gimmick one I've tried has worked in the past 6 months but those. The cheeseburger sliders, the buffalo wing sliders, the cuban style pockets, the chili dog pockets, and the spicy beef nacho pocket which is what I had for lunch today, very spicy for a Hot Pocket, I'm actually still a little upset from 'em, sign of a spicy nacho!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The sloppy joes HP are edible; I can attest to that. Beyond that, that's debatable. And, they were on sale for $1. I heard that cheap food is ALWAYS better tasting.

Today was leftovers: mashed potatoes, peas, gravy; water to drink.