Page 163 of 194 FirstFirst ... 63113153159160161162163164165166167173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1939
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Just a handful of Golden Grahams (whatever was left in the box), and a little water.
    How you get so big, eating food of this kind?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

By balancing such a simple meal with one like today's: Dairy Queen chicken strips lunch deal (3 strips, COUNTRY GRAVY! , fries, drink [fruit punch], and a dessert [chocolate sundae]) for $5, that's how.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Coscto lunch! Their $1.50 Polish dog/drink combo, plus a n/f swirl frozen yogurt (with in-store: chips & salsa, chimichanga).

Picked up my niece from early day at school, took her to Subway.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Leftovers from last night's din-din out: piece of fish, few fries, piece of bread. Then a "leftover" slice of chocolate lovers cake. Oh, and water.

Popcorn and a Sprite; and since I paid an expensive price to enjoy them at the movies, it's got to be great. Gatsby-great!

Slightly, only slightly, more healthy today: Hot Pocket Sloppy Joes Sliders, water, piece of chocolate.

Nothing. I ate no solid food for lunch, just sipping on water. Too absorbed in my tasks. To paraphrase "The Body" in Predator: I ain't got time to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Slightly, only slightly, more healthy today: Hot Pocket Sloppy Joes Sliders, water, piece of chocolate.
    Those HP Sloppy Joes sliders are a big miss IMO, not remotely correct to the premise. EVERY other gimmick one I've tried has worked in the past 6 months but those. The cheeseburger sliders, the buffalo wing sliders, the cuban style pockets, the chili dog pockets, and the spicy beef nacho pocket which is what I had for lunch today, very spicy for a Hot Pocket, I'm actually still a little upset from 'em, sign of a spicy nacho!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The sloppy joes HP are edible; I can attest to that. Beyond that, that's debatable. And, they were on sale for $1. I heard that cheap food is ALWAYS better tasting.

Today was leftovers: mashed potatoes, peas, gravy; water to drink.