Page 165 of 190 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1897
    I was cranky, so I had microwave popcorn.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Wings from a joint that have won multiple titles around the country. 6 hot garlic, 6 sweet mango, steak fries, blue cheese for dipping all washed down with H2O.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    ...all washed down with H2O.
    I'll have H2O, too. *GACK!*

OK, it's a bad, old joke....but I just couldn't resist the opportunity...
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Something from Disneyland, it's my mom's birthday. Not sure what I'll have though, depends on where she wants to go.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Then that forumite who posted two days ago must've been... his g-g-ghost!!
    JINKIES!

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    I know I know. Its my weakness! Its a chocolate mouse that is on a salad bar at a store I go to. I don't know what the caloric content is and I don't want to.
    I would think mice would have a pretty low caloric count, they're fairly active little critters with very little fat on them.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    I'll have H2O, too. *GACK!*

OK, it's a bad, old joke....but I just couldn't resist the opportunity...
    Ha! Chemistry joke. I threw up a little thanks to ol' hydrogen peroxide last night, I was told to put it in my mouthwash for gum health and alternate it every other night, but last night I forgot and gargled with it, oh man was that nasty, and it stuck to my tonsils and uvula and tongue, blurrgch!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

A quick meal: PBJ, cup of chocolate pudding, water.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Cooking dinner again means leftovers: cheeseburger Hamburger Helper (with a little extra parmesan cheese added), water. Then a cookie I had in the freezer (yes, that's right) that just had to be eaten.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

JJB, that drink is straight up gangsta! Makes me wanna watch Law & Order: SVU.

Today, at a car giveaway at a fairly-new pizza buffet place, it was a special $4.99 AYCE deal all day: I left quite full (pizzas, breadsticks, soups, fries, onion rings, bakery items, etc.) but without a new car.

Lunch was actually a late post workout/running around breakfast. It was sort of a hash with sweet potatoes, mustard greens, garlic, ginger Cajon hot sticks (the best protein option I could find) and a few eggs thrown in there as well. Pretty darn good.