Page 166 of 191 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1902
    Went to Don Jose's, a SoCal Mexican restaurant chain, since it was near where I was: Burrito Fiesta lunch special (Chile Colorado meat, sauce on top), plenty of chips and salsa. Agua.
    "That's what Sheev said."

A can of Campbells chicken and sausage gumbo pumped up with some additional rice, mixed fruit consisting of: blueberries, mango, a peach, cantaloup, strawberrys, a banana and a thing of pomegranite Greek yogurt thrown in for texture. All of that washed down with some mango flavored water.

I think I'm going to meet my mom at Souplantation for a pre-SDCC lunch in an hour.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Was in Simi Valley (Reagan Library) and stopped at the Chili's (got a lunch special of baked potato soup and sliders-type mini burgers, water) for a tasty meal with slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow service.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Was in Simi Valley (Reagan Library) and stopped at the Chili's (got a lunch special of baked potato soup and sliders-type mini burgers, water) for a tasty meal with slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow service.
    BCJ, next time you need to go to the one in Green Bay for lunch, ask for Michelle, she's a friend and will hook you up. Then again if you say you know JJB she won't know who the heck you're talking about.

Is that Green Bay, WI; or Green Bay, CA? I think I have a quick day trip scheduled there.

Can of Buffalo Style Chicken Soup (ehh) with about a half a cup of rice thrown in to give it a little something more. Along with some juice I had some mixed fruit and Greek yogurt.

Made a later lunch as early dinner: at Red Lobster... fried catfish and rice pilaf, appetizers of cup of clam chowder and 2-1B salad, water. Filling!

Spinach/feta/bacon pizza, Greek yogurt (pomegranate iirc), cherry flavored h2o.