Page 166 of 190 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1892
    Went to Don Jose's, a SoCal Mexican restaurant chain, since it was near where I was: Burrito Fiesta lunch special (Chile Colorado meat, sauce on top), plenty of chips and salsa. Agua.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

A can of Campbells chicken and sausage gumbo pumped up with some additional rice, mixed fruit consisting of: blueberries, mango, a peach, cantaloup, strawberrys, a banana and a thing of pomegranite Greek yogurt thrown in for texture. All of that washed down with some mango flavored water.

I think I'm going to meet my mom at Souplantation for a pre-SDCC lunch in an hour.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Was in Simi Valley (Reagan Library) and stopped at the Chili's (got a lunch special of baked potato soup and sliders-type mini burgers, water) for a tasty meal with slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow service.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Was in Simi Valley (Reagan Library) and stopped at the Chili's (got a lunch special of baked potato soup and sliders-type mini burgers, water) for a tasty meal with slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow service.
    BCJ, next time you need to go to the one in Green Bay for lunch, ask for Michelle, she's a friend and will hook you up. Then again if you say you know JJB she won't know who the heck you're talking about.

Is that Green Bay, WI; or Green Bay, CA? I think I have a quick day trip scheduled there.

Can of Buffalo Style Chicken Soup (ehh) with about a half a cup of rice thrown in to give it a little something more. Along with some juice I had some mixed fruit and Greek yogurt.

Made a later lunch as early dinner: at Red Lobster... fried catfish and rice pilaf, appetizers of cup of clam chowder and 2-1B salad, water. Filling!

Spinach/feta/bacon pizza, Greek yogurt (pomegranate iirc), cherry flavored h2o.