Page 169 of 180 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1800
    Simple meal: hot dog (sans bun) & ketchup, water.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

John's Incredible Pizza. Yum!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    John's Incredible Pizza. Yum!
    It used to be that when it first came to town. Now it's John's Inedible Pizza.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Seriously? Damn, bro, Bakersfield gets the short end of every stick. The only issue we've ever run into has been broken games, which are always fixed or replaced almost immediately. We had Chux Jr's birthday party today, and it was excellent all-around. I'd eat at the buffet even if I didn't have kids. Maybe they're too far from the home office to have proper quality control up there?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The one near me was always packed (and it had a huge parking lot, as it was built on the grounds of a former shopping plaza of a hardware/home improvement store, IIRC), but now it's just there, with a few cars there. But then, when 5 Guys first got here, it was the same thing (minus the large parking lot area and former Home Depot-type place)... and Chick Fil-A... and Farrell's Ice Cream Parlor...

It could just be "the times."

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Seriously? Damn, bro, Bakersfield gets the short end of every stick. The only issue we've ever run into has been broken games, which are always fixed or replaced almost immediately. We had Chux Jr's birthday party today, and it was excellent all-around. I'd eat at the buffet even if I didn't have kids. Maybe they're too far from the home office to have proper quality control up there?
    It has to do with management and allowing ne'er-do-wells in the establishment and getting away with murder in the name of political correctness.

It used to be a wonderful place to go for parents and kids with great food choices. No longer.

No lunch for this guy today, I was too stuffed after going out for brunch with the family.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    It has to do with management and allowing ne'er-do-wells in the establishment and getting away with murder in the name of political correctness.
    I would think you in your line of work won't allow unpunished 187 codes, TI!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I would think you in your line of work won't allow unpunished 187 codes, TI!
    I do have a direct answer for that but it would be misconstrued. The crux of of the answer has to do with respect, manners, and courtesy towards others (the way I was brought up). It's lacking in this once great state.

Then, there's the matter of food quality and cleanliness sliding...

Salad, yogurt, milk and a certain chocolate flavored thick dessert that has been mentioned here by me far too many times.