Page 173 of 195 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1942
    I paid the big bucks for non-pre-packaged lunch meat this week. So, it's been better quality deli department meat, with a banana and water each day.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Souplantation with my mom today.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yesterday, it was a McRib meal! Later in the evening, not feeling so good. Connection? I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Yesterday, it was a McRib meal! Later in the evening, not feeling so good. Connection? I hope not.
    I would think yes. As for me I had a double bacon cheesburger meal at a regional chain (Culver's), washed down with sweet tea and then a nerds and peanut butter concrete mixer aka blizzard.

Another "limited time offer" today: Chicken Basket at Dairy Queen (4 strips, fries, TX toast, and most importantly COUNTRY GRAVY ). Not a drink meal deal, so I just got water. No dessert either. But that'll come with dinner tonight.

A pot pie I'd had in the freezer for some time (ham, potatoes, cheese), plus various other quick bite items. Water.

A bowl of Golden Grahams cereal to eat, water to drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    A bowl of Golden Grahams cereal to eat, water to drink.
    Sounds awesome!

I had a double butter burger with cheese, fries and some sweet tea from a midwest fast food chain (Culvers).