Page 174 of 190 FirstFirst ... 74124164170171172173174175176177178184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1897
    Instant mashed potatoes with bacon bits, and 1/2 a peanut butter sandwich.
    May the force be with you.

With a BOGO combo coupon, went to Chick Fil-A for their regular sandwich one, plus fruit punch.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

My last sandwich and banana with water lunch of the year! (it was PBJ on wheat, by the way)
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Hummas, chips, green tea.
    Whenever I see that word, my brain always reads it as humans. Probably why I don't want to eat it. :zombies:

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Whenever I see that word, my brain always reads it as humans. Probably why I don't want to eat it. :zombies:
    Its good give it a whirl BCJ.

Humans, or hummus?

Yesterday, apparently I was REEEEEALLY looking for Sonic chili cheese tots, since I waited in the drive-thru for more than 5 minutes (mainly because I was stuck in the drive-thru in front and behind).

Steak burrito along with chips and guacamole and various flavored water concoctions from Qdoba.