Page 176 of 190 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176177178179180186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1897
    More of a late breakfast for me after my 10 miler this morning. It was sort of a scrambled egg/cheese/sausage/potatoe/rice mismash.

Lunch was all-you-can-eat riblets (pork rib trims) at Sizzler for $9, luckily my lunch guest was a non-squeamish vegetarian. I didn't do nearly as much damage as I hoped though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

A bowl of chilli, a few pieces of corn bread and two small hunks of a brownie washed down with some H2O.

Bowl of Cheerios, one of the shortbread cookies from Christmas still around. Water.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Brunch. No lunch today. Eggs, bacon, toast, hash browns, OJ, and coffee.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Yesterday, corn dogs and fried cheesesticks from the Stage Door Cafe. I'm forever in JT's debt for suggesting that place once, because I probably would never have given it much thought.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Instant mashed potatoes, and 1/2 a peanut butter sandwich.
    May the force be with you.

The Old Spaghetti Factory was having a deal on throwback prices, so lunch today was small salad, Italian sausage & meat sauce spaghetti, plus an ice cream (choose vanilla EVERY time over spumoni). Bread and butter before, with water to drink. All for FIVE BUCKS! Tomorrow's the last day for the special.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Chả giò.

(I won't link to the recipe in a fashion that mocks spammers.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.