Page 180 of 191 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1901
    Wow, some parallels for me to recent posts in this thread: another new burger place (The Habit), with another 100% of proceeds to a local charity (YMCA) event. I had the Char Burger (their standard one), with some fries and onion rings, water.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Ate from TWO different locations, down the street from each other: bought a Costco swirl nonfat frozen yogurt, then to Sonic for a large chili cheese tots (yeah, I know; I'm a health food nut ). Problem was, the drive-thru speaker was not working, and apparently the staff had no desire to let us customers know this "unimportant" fact. So I ate half my "dessert" before I even made it to the front window there.

I hit up Perkins following my workout this morning for the "southern fried something or other breakfast thingy." It wasn't too bad actually.

Italian Night Club sub from Jimmy Johns.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Italian Night Club sub from Jimmy Johns.
    I'm a fan of the Gar with no OT.

Today I had a salad, some strawberries and yogurt washed down with some iced t.

After competing a nearly 18 mile run the idea of putting much effort into food was beyond me so I settled for a couple of bowls of Golden Grahms.

Damn, 18 miles?! Nice one!

Feel the need for a BLT today, of course I would have to go to the store and get some B and L.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    Damn, 18 miles?! Nice one!
    Thanks, I have a marathon in two weeks so if you want to race long distance you've got run long distance.
    Feel the need for a BLT today, of course I would have to go to the store and get some B and L.
    You have the T but no B??!?!?

Noticed there was still a container of taco meat, plus a package of tortillas: add in a little cheese and L (as was mentioned above) and you got a burrito. Two peanut butter Girl Scout cookies. Agua para beber.