Page 182 of 190 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 1891
    In honor of El Cinco de Mayo: left over enchilada, rice, and beans my wife couldn't finish from our Saturday evening outing.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Tunafish sandwich, granola bar, water.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Since I'm currently post marathon I've been eating the type of things that I wasn't eating during training: case in point today's lunch: chicken and wild rice soup and chocolate mousse.

PB&J sandwich, baby bell cheese, vanilla yogurt, water.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

No lunch today because one of the stores I go to for work (I work for Dr. Pepper Snapple Group) had a 'vendor breakfast' and while I didn't work today I still came in and loaded up on food.

Leftover mashed potatoes, green beans, a few double fudge cookies, water.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

12 inch black forest and egg on flatbread with two chocolate chip cookies and a sweet tea from Subway.

I'd read that this week's Thursday lunch was turkey w/ gravy, mashed potatoes, corn, with roll. To my dismay... no gravy. So it was just mashed taters & corn, which was still very tasty. Oh, and H20.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega