Page 184 of 189 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1890
    A leftover sloppy joe (with turkey meat), PBJ sandwich to try and get rid of bread (cleaning out the 'fridge, cabinet, and drawers). Wa-wa to drink drink.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Kind of an hash type thing with eggs, meat, potatoes, apple, Cajun seasoning, milk.

Leftover pork chop, some sundried tomato & basil Wu-hweat Thins, water.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

A grocery store that I go to for work had a build your own taco bar, so I ditched the taco idea and made more of a nacho's type lunch. It was ok but nothing to right home about, I think next Taco Tuesday (I'll stick with a salad).

I didn't intend to eat as "big" a lunch as I did, since some of my colleagues were on campus for a planning collaboration (I brought just a banana). We drove to a local Mexican restaurant, so I ordered a #1 combo (1 crunchy chicken taco, beans and rice). Brought my own water.

I had some jambalaya I had leftover from the other day, washed down with some 2% milk.

Nuked a leftover pizza slice, water, and ONE fudge cookie. That's it. No more later. No other cookies.

Well... maybe?

I held out; only had cookies after dinner.

Two Jose' Ole' taquitos, some Wu-hweat Thins, agua.