Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

San Diego Comic-Con Exclusives

Does anyone know what all of the Exlusive 3 3/4" figures from Hasbro will be and if there are going to be pre-orders for them?

I know that one is the Darth Vader with Holographic Sidious. Is that SWS', or Hasbro's?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

I think that's Hasbro's but I could be wrong. They also have a Gree Mighty Muggs.

Usually they go on sale during SDCC online at either HTS or SW Shop. I'll be keeping my eyes open at both. That's how I got mine last year. It would be good to know where and who is carrying what.

Other than the Vader which I want to get, I'd also like to know which GI Joe 25th Ann. figure will be.
    Last year's was a pretty cool Pimp Daddy Destro.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    The GI Joe figure is going to be this Cobra Commander figure
    Thanks figrin
    Well, that doesn't look as exciting as last year, but it sure fits a theme this (election) year. "Vote for me Cobra"
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

I would not mind if everyone steered clear of having 3 3/4" action figures for exclusives this year. I am really burnt out on going after them.

But figure the odds. At least they are getting easier to get. And they are a lot cheaper if you wait.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I think that's Hasbro's but I could be wrong. They also have a Gree Mighty Muggs.
    I think you are correct. And this is why:

In this week's Q-n-A, The Hasbro Rep mentions a basic-carded "Stormtrooper Commander" (possibly the Stormtrooper with the blue deco that pics circulated of some time ago). And they mentioned that it's release is being controlled by Lucasfilm. So I am guessing that to be the SDCC exclusive from starwarsshop.com.

Pimp Daddy Destro was awesome last year, as it was the coolest exclusive from hasbro in my opinion. Even though i really liked the Luke Concept as well. The Storm Trooper shouldn't be a exclusive as it should be mass retail because it's a bloody storm trooper...exclusives should be rare collector figures not something that would actually sell. Any word on IJ Comic con exclusives?

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinscia Fat'o View Post
    Pimp Daddy Destro was awesome last year, as it was the coolest exclusive from hasbro in my opinion. Even though i really liked the Luke Concept as well. The Storm Trooper shouldn't be a exclusive as it should be mass retail because it's a bloody storm trooper...exclusives should be rare collector figures not something that would actually sell. Any word on IJ Comic con exclusives?
    It's not my fault. If Hasbro is telling the truth about Lucasfilm having the distribution on that figure, I can only guess that it will be an exclusive. Either for the Con or starwarsshop.com.

What is "IJ"?

IJ = Indiana Jones

I thought the Stormtrooper Commander might be more along the lines of a pre-order type thing, like the Battlefront Biker Scout was a few years ago, but I don't really know.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram