Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Has anyone seen this wave yet?

I haven't seen it, nor heard of anyone finding it either.

If it's not out now or has not been out, does anyone know when it will be out??

This is the wave I'm talking about:

Wave 16: REVENGE OF THE SITH
    Aayla Secura & Commander Bly
    Ki-Adi-Mundi & Commander Bacara
    Saesee Tiin & Agen Kolar
    Commander Gree & Tarfful
    Move along, move along

They've just started showing up at retail after hitting comic shops a few months ago. I picked them up at WalMart last night

Aayla and Bly
    Ki-Adi and Bacara
    Saesee and Agen
    Tarfful and Gree
    [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/hamsalad/sets/72157602291696941/]My Titanium Collection[/url]
    [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/hamsalad/sets/72157602285692444/]My Galactic Heroes Collection[/url]

I haven't seen them yet, but they are on my wants list!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

got em

I got them (all the way over here in Norway). I bought from bigbadtoystore.com, but you can also find them all over ebay.

Saw them yesterday and picked up the Gree/Tarfful set. I considered getting the Ki-Adi/Bacara and the Saesee/Agen sets today, but changed my mind at the last minute. Although I might still run back and pick them up.

The Aayla/Bly set seemed to go pretty quick. Even though I think the Aayla figure is the worst of the whole bunch.

Got one of each today! Didn't see any more of that wave though.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post

The Aayla/Bly set seemed to go pretty quick. Even though I think the Aayla figure is the worst of the whole bunch.
    I agree, they could have put a little more effort into the Aayla figure, especially looking at the upcoming Shaak-Ti (looks pretty cool).

Aayla is quite small (even compared to the Padme figs) and a bit dull, but my daughter likes it and I guess thats what really is supposed to count

Quote Originally Posted by CoachD View Post
    I agree, they could have put a little more effort into the Aayla figure, especially looking at the upcoming Shaak-Ti (looks pretty cool).

Aayla is quite small (even compared to the Padme figs) and a bit dull, but my daughter likes it and I guess thats what really is supposed to count
    That Shaak-Ti looks awesome! I think they tried to play up the "sexy" aspect of Aayla too much and it just doesn't work for this line.

I went back to the store today to get the Ki-Adi/Bacara set and turns out that's all they had left of the latest wave. I must say, Ki-Adi Mundi actually looks really cool in this format.

2008 waves

I really liked the Clones in this wave. I think the next two waves have some cool figures coming too. Shaak-Ti will be a hit with my daughter as well as the Leia, the Droideka and Grievous bodyguard look great too, and my favorite Plo-Koon.

I hope with the big hoopla around Clone Wars coming up (I cant wait!!) that we get a few new figures from that series. Since Asajj is such a big part of it I hope for her and also an Ahsoka figure would make sense

So where is all the news? I haven't heard ANYTHING GH related in a LOOONG time. I guess we'll have to wait for SDCC to see what else is planned, but I'm getting impatient. All the other spinoff lines don't interest me enough for them to hold me over. Come on, Hasbro, what's up here?