Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yoda should be saying, 'You want some, I didn't think so.'
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

"Now you gotta ask yourself one question; 'Do I feel Lucky?' Well, do ya, punk."

That's whay Yoda's saying.

That saber is bigger than he is.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I wish I would have saved the second 'spy' picture of Yoda. But this is why I was hoping for a Yoda figure with leg articulation:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	themaster.gif 
Views:	67 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	699  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I wrote a Star Wars short story that featured LightDaggers, shorter than the standard LightSabers. I would cool if Yoda had a LightSaber more his size...

Couldn't you adjust the length of a lightsaber?

Originally posted by Unit-01
    Couldn't you adjust the length of a lightsaber?
    I've never read or heard of a Jedi adjusting there Saber length, so I don't think so...

I don't believe any actually done it but I was looking a some book (like a SW weapons guide) which had a lightsaber (Luke's I think) and it was showing what this button does and so-on. It said one was for lengthening. Hmmm this has something about it but not what I read. I don't think I saw it here either. HERE

Here we go with the EU stuff again.

The answer is YES....and NO.

Corran Horn has a lightsaber that adjusts to 2 different lengths. So do a couple other Jedi from Luke's academy. I forget who all has them.

The way it works is that there are 2 crystals used for focusing the blade. One crystal gives you one length and a second crystal gives you a longer length. You can also use different colored crystals to give you different colors.

Short green, long blue.

So you can have a lightsaber with 2 different lengths. But, not one that adjusts inch by inch.

Also, the witches of Dagomir (or however you spell it) have been portrayed in some comics with short "dager sabers".

Whenever you get into the realm of EU you can find almost anything.
    May the force be with you.

If jedi build their own light sabres why not different lengths?
    Bye to all.thanks for some good times.