Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Las Vegas Area Findings

5/14/05

Stopped at Centennial WM this morn'...LOTS of 33-40, especially Clone Commanders, AT-TE Gunner, and Red Saber Palpatine - also saw a few Wookie Warriors, a couple of Neimodians and Destroyer Droids...and snagged the only Super Art. Clone I saw...

Happy Hunting!

Re: Las Vegas Area Findings

I bought the only 4 ROTS figures I intendend on purchasing: Emperor's Guard, C-3PO, Emperor, and preview R4 unit. I really haven't been following what is out or what is up-coming. The BX on Nellis just got a bunch of stuff in. I thought I saw AT-TE Gunner and some others like the medical droid in the Wal-Mart on Craig and MLK.

If you are looking for something in particular, let me know and I'll keep an eye out for them.

I found Tarkin, the Mon Calmari, and Ask Ask at the Walmart on Craig and Las Vegas Blvd (right in front of the base) today. They also had a deluxe Yoda on some sort of giant flying insect.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue II
    I found Tarkin, the Mon Calmari, and Ask Ask at the Walmart on Craig and Las Vegas Blvd (right in front of the base) today. They also had a deluxe Yoda on some sort of giant flying insect.
    Cool! I found the same ones at the WM on Craig/Clayton yesterday too! I've seen the Yoda on Can-Cell a few times, but the Yoda is stuck in a sitting position. My son thought he might want it for a battle scene, but he passed, since they didn't even show him in the movie riding the thing...

I also saw TONS of Wookie Warriors, Neimodians, Clones of all types, and a half dozen or so Blue Royal Guards (no Red though darn it!)

Found Commander Baccara, "Crispy" Ani, and R2-D2 at Centennial WM this past weekend. Only saw a couple Baccara's, and about half-dozen of Ani and R2.

Last night I saw 3 Mustafar playsets at the Target on Craig. They also had some of those larger Micro Machine ship/playsets. There were 2 different ships, but I didn't really look at them. No sign of the new cups or any other new figures.

Nothing new at Walmart on Craig/Clayton.

Walmart on Las Vegas Blvd & Nellis had 1 Vader case with Clone & Anakin. No other new figures/ships.

They have the biker scout looking clone/ship and possible General Grevious's wheel thingy at the BX on Nellis.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Found the new Cups at Centennial Target Thursday night. Only saw one each of Yoda and Boba Fett, which I picked up, and two Han Solos, which I left.

My wife found them at the Target on Craig & Clayton yesterday. They were $13, which I think is a little too much. So, I'm going to hold off and see if they go on clearance.

Walmart right next to it has the Early Bird mail-away on clearance for $20. They also re-stocked all of the playskool Star Wars, including the bounty hunters and episode 3 sets.

Meadows Mall KB has the M&M Star Wars toys. They were $9 (which is crazy). The only 2 I saw were Chewbacca set and the Emperor set. No Vader/Clone. Plenty of OTC Lobots and VOTC Landos.

I was at Centennial WM again this weekend, and they had a bunch of Commander Baccara, "Crispy" Anakin, and R2. At least 8-10 of each from what I saw. I think I've found pretty much everything my son wanted of what's been released up to date, except the Clone 3-pack. I'd like to see one though, 'cause it seems the quality is not too great. He'll probably want one for his battle scene though - he's got what used to be his "Thomas the Tank Engine" table when he was small, that has since become a Star Wars battlefield display!

I saw the playskool lightsabres and some new deluxe figures (jedi with bike, droids, Yoda) at the Walmart on Craig and Scott Robinson. They also restocked some Unleashed, but I didn't see which figures.