What's up w/ Wal-Mart?

The past few days I stopped at a few WMs to see if the have TFU for a fellow collector. Seem that Indy, Iron Man, and Batman have taken over the SW pegs. Has anyone else been seeing this at your local OH. WM's???? Target really hasn't been much better either....looks like it may be a dry spell till the end of July when the Clone Wars figures come out. By the way I thought that the trailer looked pretty cool the other night on T.V. JMO. HH
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Drew View Post
    The past few days I stopped at a few WMs to see if the have TFU for a fellow collector. Seem that Indy, Iron Man, and Batman have taken over the SW pegs. Has anyone else been seeing this at your local OH. WM's???? Target really hasn't been much better either....looks like it may be a dry spell till the end of July when the Clone Wars figures come out. By the way I thought that the trailer looked pretty cool the other night on T.V. JMO. HH
    I saw some cases the other night at a WM store, but i think they were Saga Legends, wave 4, etc, etc. I think the fact that SW isn't out in theaters these days and that Indy, Hulk, Batman, and so forth are far more popular at the moment. I think once the Clone Wars comes out, they'll get more peg spaces.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"