Wal Mart Exclusive Comic Packs

I keep hearing about a wave of WM exclusives coming out soon. Anyone have any details about them?
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Yes apparently there is a second wave of Wal-Mart exclusives coming, but don't know who is in it. I have yet to even see the first wave of exclusives at any Wal-Mart so I'm not looking forward to more stuff I can't find.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_robb View Post
    Yes apparently there is a second wave of Wal-Mart exclusives coming, but don't know who is in it. I have yet to even see the first wave of exclusives at any Wal-Mart so I'm not looking forward to more stuff I can't find.
    2 of the first 3 (no obi and antilles with the twins) are available from wal-mart.com with free site to store shipping here and here.

The next wave is due out 7/1 and pictures are available here and here.

I am only interested in the Lando one
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Yeah I actually ordered the two comic packs from Wally along with the Galactic Heroes Millenium Falcon since I can't find any in store, and they came and I returned them due to their poor shipping conditions.

I may try to get a few of the Wookiee/Clone packs. Ideally I want twelve of every legion of clones, but I just don't currently have the kind of spending money to do that at the price of a comic pack (honestly if it were single pack I'd have almost as much trouble.). So I'll probably have to settle for four of them.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06