Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    I still don't like it as an aesthetic but i'm not that bothered by it anymore. I rarely use the titles anyway when talking about them. It's easier to use the acronyms. I feel sure there's going to be some hokey stuff in the movie as well as the hokey title because Lucas seems more sentimental as he gets older. We'll probably get more death scenes like the achingly pointless homocentric Qui-Gon death scene. UGH! On the other hand, I can't wait to see the new environments and aliens and vehicles in action. That's what gets me excited, all the hints and glimpses of the new designs we've been getting. How long have we got to wait.... dang!

Attack of the Clones... ::disgusted sigh::

The Phantom Menace
    A New Hope
    The Empire Strikes Back
    Return of the Jedi

They have a distinct quality and sound all their own... But the title "Attack of the Clones" reminds me of old, bad B-Movies... I mean for Christ's sake! I think I'd feel like I was sittin' in a drive in theater circa 1950ish watching a bunch of beach-going teens scream in terror at the creature that's crawled ashore or something very similar. So please, someone tell George to change the friggin' title!

"Ergh..." (To go with the "Feh" and "Bah"!)
    "All too easy..."

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr on August 16, 2001
    I don't hate it that much anymore, but my comment is:

BAHHHHH! (to go with the last "Feh!")

I kinda like it now.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    I kinda like it now.
    It has grown on you as it will for Jeditricks

In time...
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

You better watch that crap, I don't like being told how to think and I'm getting mighty sick of you trying to do that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

just plain weird...it is catching on to me some....

I liked it from the beginning, but now I don't even think about it. It's become inseparable from Ep2. In fact it even feels wierd to type Ep2 instead of AOTC. If George changes it, I'm really going to be screwed up!

Originally posted by bigbarada
    In fact it even feels wierd to type Ep2 instead of AOTC.
    I don't type even type AOTC when im talkig about the movie, I always say EP2 because it easier to type

You better watch that crap, I don't like being told how to think and I'm getting mighty sick of you trying to do that.
    You must like the title! The title needs you JT,you need it so that we can live in peace Forever shall it remain!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    My initial reaction was "I shouldn't like this, but I do." It's a fine title, and I too am reffering to the film as AOTC rather than EP2 becasue it's easier to hold down the shift key and hit "AOTC" than it is to hold it down and type "EP@" and then have to go back and change the "@" to a "2" because that bugs the hell out of me. It's the same reason I hate typing out droid names "R2-D2" invarialby comes out as "R@_D@" Either that or I DON'T use the shift key and it comes out 'r2-d2' but I hate the lower case look. So....I like the title. It fits in with the other titles quite nicely. And I agree with GNT in believing JT secretly likes the new title and is impressed with the ingenious simplicity of it.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

This stuff isn't being taken as humorous, so I strongly suggest you lay off. I don't tell you how to think, so if I don't like the title, there is nothing to gain by trying to play around while telling me what my opinions should be.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.