Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    And I agree with GNT in believing JT secretly likes the new title and is impressed with the ingenious simplicity of it.

This stuff isn't being taken as humorous, so I strongly suggest you lay off. I don't tell you how to think, so if I don't like the title, there is nothing to gain by trying to play around while telling me what my opinions should be.
    I think your serious
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by JediTricks
    This stuff isn't being taken as humorous, so I strongly suggest you lay off. I don't tell you how to think, so if I don't like the title, there is nothing to gain by trying to play around while telling me what my opinions should be.
    Dude. Calm down. You hate it. I get it. You hate the title. You hate those four words. You hate Clones. You hate Attack. You hate Of and you hate The. YOU HATE IT. It sucks in your opinion and ANY other title would have been better. What was George thinking? Why not "Episode II: Rapid Descent by Copied People?" THAT would have been better. here are some other more appropriate titles considering the plot of the film:
    "Turd of the Gungans"
    "Defense of the Midgets"
    "Incline of the Plane"
    "Cheese of the World"
    "Tigers of the Serengeti"
    "Peanut Butter's Revenge"
    "Isotopes:Fact or Fiction?"
    "Buckingham Palace and the Swedish Chimp"
    "Losers and Plastic Chess Kings"
    "Freaks of nature"
    "Rubber Puppy Hoses"

All much more suitable as titles for Episode II...anything except ATTACK OF THE CLONES... (which, unless I misunderstood, you hate and is the worst title EVER!!!!!!)
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I think the point he was trying to make is no one is trying to convince you that you hate the title, so why should you try to tell him he likes it.

Buckingham palace and the Swedish Chimp??? LOL. What does that MEAN??!?

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan

Dude. Calm down
    Exactly. He really hates it!

Buckingham palace and the Swedish Chimp??? LOL. What does that MEAN??!?
    You don't want to know
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Rollo, you hit it on the head. Thanks.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

And, to be fair JT, I think he was trying to point out that as far as titles go, it's not the absolute WORSE title ever. Here is a hypothetical:

StarWars.com: George Lucas unveiled the title of the new Star Wars movie today: "Star Wars Episode II Buckingham Palace and the Swedish Chimp" 'it hearkens back to the days of serials...blah blah...' said Lucas in the accompanying statement...

JediTricks: God in Heaven! What a horrible title!

Star Wars.com : Just kidding folks! It's actually "Attack of the Clones"

JediTricks: God in heaven! What a slightly less horrible title!

JT begins sobbing quietly...

Rollo, I've got GNT saying "You'll like it one day JT,I betcha!", "It has grown on you as it will for Jeditricks", and "You must like the title!", followed by EP saying "And I agree with GNT in believing JT secretly likes the new title"; those are hard to take any other way for me, especially since it's repeated over and over. Honestly, I don't think Lucas could have done any worse with the title.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

"It has grown on you as it will for Jeditricks"

don't think Lucas could have done any worse with the title.
    That quote was diected at JEDIpartnr Plus Lucas could have done worse!
    GNT
    ''

Honestly, I don't think Lucas could have done any worse with the title.
    I think he could have done a heck of a lot worse with the title.

Originally posted by GNT
    Plus Lucas could have done worse!
    There you go again! I said "I don't think Lucas could have done any worse" and you say he could. You don't say "I think he could", you just proceed to contradict my opinion. That's extremely rude and disrespectful.