Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Do You Hate OR Love the EP2s Title???

Do you love it to death or do you hate it andthat it should be changed?

Thoughts?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Smile

Hate it. Change it. "Nuff said!
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

It's really growing on me!

I really dislike the title!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, has your opinion on the title modified in the past week and a half at all? Do you think it can grow on you in the 9 months leading up to the film's release?

I dig it know,when I first heard it it kinda sucked but now that it has grown on me I find it kind of cool!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

The title is fine with me. He had to pick something, and at least no one else thought of it first. It could be better, but it could be worse.
    [url="http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/williams1138/index.html"]TheJedi[/url]

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    JT, has your opinion on the title modified in the past week and a half at all? Do you think it can grow on you in the 9 months leading up to the film's release?
    In my head, I tried to see the perspective that it's pretty good, I really worked on that, but ultimately, I didn't find that perspective because I guess it was too alien to me. The impact of it has lessened since it's no longer a big new surprise, but I dislike now as much as I ever have.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

It'll grow on you JT and besides its the movie you pay to see and not the title unless its a Star Wars movie
    GNT
    ''