Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sideshow Darth Vader.

"He's more Machine now than Man..."

So, the latest Sideshow newsletter (the one that I got just about 30 minutes ago) has a link to a teaser for what I'm guessing is a 12-inch Vader figure. Problem is, I can't get the link to work. Every time I hit it, I seem to get an error message.

Should I be guessing that we're all doing the same thing, and their server is a bit overloaded?

edit: oh, and the link BTW...

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=4832&source=051508news

It is anakin with sith eyes is what I saw?

Yeah, the clip shows the older Anakin figure, but it's the "breathing" sound that hints at what's to come.

Finally Vader!! Cool!

The Vader we are talking about is in the back (like a shadow only) - see attached pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture_2.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	17407  
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Yeah Baby! I'm all over this one!
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

there is no doubt about it. The write-up is pretty clear that this IS the armored Vader. Which version is anybody's guess. But it doesn't matter to me.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Sweet have to get two. One open one loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Mvader91 View Post
    Sweet have to get two. One open one loose.
    What's the difference?

J/K - I know what you mean. Me too.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Anything but ROTS would be great. And I really hope they can get this one done for under $90, I mean the guy doesn't need accessories even beyond movie-specific lightsaber on and off (and that's the same hilt twice, just with a blade glued into one, we're not stupid SSC, we know!).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

So too soon to speculate on the exclusive accessory? Will we get a mousedroid perhaps?

I don't suppose we'll get a removable helmet. It sure would be cool, but we've been down this road before, and it hasn't happened yet.

My talking Vader with removable helmet is still my favorite Hasbro.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"