Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Cool Happy Birthday BigB!

Ah, another anniversary of your birth is upon you!

Happy Birthday, sir!

Here's hoping Matt doesn't get it in his head to give you a B-Day spanking with a "pinch to grow and inch"! It might be fatal!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Happy BD, BB!!!
    Move along, move along

Thanks guys!

I've decided I'm going to treat myself and go on toy run in St. Louis today. I told Matt that I was going to TRU to buy some Star Wars toys for my birthday, so he loaned me one of his toys to make the trip in. So I'll be driving his H2 around today and he's paying for the gas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hughes_hummer10.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	64.5 KB 
ID:	17409  
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Here's hoping Matt doesn't get it in his head to give you a B-Day spanking with a "pinch to grow and inch"! It might be fatal!
    I actually let Matt demonstrate a "rear naked choke" on me once during a church get together. Those things aren't fun at all.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Happy Birthday BB!
    You know if your mamma had pushed a little harder a couple of days before, you'd of been born on the same day as George Lucas.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    "rear naked choke"
    Which is always better than the "naked scissors hold".

Happy birthday, big fella. Now get to work on expanding that carbon footprint!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Happy Birthday Nate. Hope it was good.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Congrats, Big-B. Many happy returns.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Happy B-Day Mr. Nate, hope you get lots of good vintage stuff
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!