Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cool Indiana Jones: Adventure Heroes!

Well, since JT said that I may as well start an Indiana Jones - Adventure Heroes version in the Galactic Heroes forum, I figured I might as well do it right now. I'm not doing Transformers though! Currently out are the first two waves, with wave 3 expected to start showing up in July. Don't forget to mail away for the very cool Indy w/ Horse set. The stickers and order forms are included in the package.

Adventure Heroes - Wave I:
    Indiana Jones & Cairo Swordsman
    Indiana Jones & Tribal Warrior
    Indiana Jones & Marion Ravenwood w/ Green Snake
    Indiana Jones & German Mechanic
    Sallah & Mummy w/ Red Snake
    René Belloq & Ark w/ Ghost

Adventure Heroes - Wave II:
    Indiana Jones & Colonel Dovchenko
    Indiana Jones & Ugha Warrior
    Mutt Williams & Irina Spalko

Adventure Heroes - Wave III:
    Indiana Jones & Willie Scott
    Short Round & Temple Thug
    Mola Ram & Temple Priest

Adventure Heroes - Wave IV:
    Indiana Jones & Henry Jones
    Indiana Jones & Elsa Schneider
    Grail Knight & Colonel Vogel

Adventure Heroes - Mail-Away:
    Indiana Jones & Horse - http://www.actionfigs.com/plugins/p1...mages/3563.jpg

http://www.hasbro.com/indianajones/d...g&subbrand=634
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

There aren't gonna be any Nazis?

Sorry Tycho, outta luck again.

Talking Adventure Heroes is a general term...

The branding of Star Wars kiddie toys under "Galactic Heroes" Indiana Jones under "Adventure Heroes" and GI Joe under "Combat Heroes" leaves the door open to include non-SW, Indy, and GI Joe characters in the line.

After we have a Brody, a Mac, an Indy in his brown suit, and a Toht, would anyone think that incorporating characters like Doc Savage, Allan Quarterman, Sir Edmond Hillary, Brendan Frasier or others into the Indy line would be sacrilege?

What if Hasbro gets the Star Trek License this year? I for one would enjoy a Star Trek Galactic Heroes line. Or, maybe I'm missing the point. Either way, I'm enjoying the Indy line far too much, so much that I actually carry an Indy toy in my pocket sometimes.

There aren't gonna be any Nazis?

Vogel from Last Crusade is a Nazi, and a real piece of work...

It's too bad the line isn't around anymore. The Fisher Price Great Adventures Pyramid would work great as a display environment for the Indiana Jones line.

http://www.sausageoflife.pwp.blueyon...es/pyramid.htm
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

i'm only interested in wave 3 - TOD was my favorite film. while the other figures look good, i really only want short round. maybe someday i'll have a chunk and sloth to display him next to.

Anyone interested in a second Temple Thug?

No? Didn't think so.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I'm kind of glad that I've only been focusing on Raiders figures since that's my favorite of the films. I might pick up a few of the Last Crusade AH sets depending on how they look, if for no other reason than to see Sean Connery in this format. Plus the Grail Knight could potentially be awesome.

Temple of Doom, is my least favorite of the films, but there is still some stuff there that I'd be interested in. I'll buy the Short Round/Temple Thug set for sure.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post
    It's too bad the line isn't around anymore. The Fisher Price Great Adventures Pyramid would work great as a display environment for the Indiana Jones line.

http://www.sausageoflife.pwp.blueyon...es/pyramid.htm
    Damn thats cool were they the same height as the GH Indiana Jones, the camel is rather cool, , and the Bandits dont look half bad either, the Temple rocks.
    "[B][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=red]Security is having friends you can trust[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]"

Quote Originally Posted by Desfiy View Post
    Damn thats cool were they the same height as the GH Indiana Jones, the camel is rather cool, , and the Bandits dont look half bad either, the Temple rocks.
    Yep. It's from Fisher Price, who's owned by Hasbro and did the original Galactic Heroes waves. That was before it was moved under the Hasbro label.