Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I seem to recall that Sansweets encyclopedia states that the clear domed droid on the death star is an R1 droid. But what does he know! Pah, he's an old man who relies on others for his fame and notoriety. Jerk! riding on the backs of others........

I'm sorry. I digress......

So if there's more than one kind of clear domed droid then obviously Hasbro is confused and don't know which way to turn on the issue which is why there's been a delay in releasing this attractive item.

He's gonna sue me one day, i just know he is...
    Last edited by Jargo; 08-31-2001 at 09:16 PM.

Nah, the droid on the death star is R3-T6. I remember reading it from the Encyclopedia. He blew up. Poor guy.
    [url="http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/williams1138/index.html"]TheJedi[/url]

I don't really care that much about the call letters on this one, they could name it JIM for all I care, just so long as JIM is a cool astromech with a clear dome!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Perhaps they could call him "Old" B.O.B.

Wait am minute, that sounds strangely familiar...

Originally posted by JediCole
    Perhaps they could call him "Old" B.O.B.

Wait am minute, that sounds strangely familiar...
    I'd LOVE to see the lawsuit there.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I know it realy doesn't matter but i checked and it's the action figure archive book that says it's either an R1 or R3. Guess what - it's still Sansweet's gonkin' mistake!

I really don't like that guy......

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    I know it realy doesn't matter but i checked and it's the action figure archive book that says it's either an R1 or R3. Guess what - it's still Sansweet's gonkin' mistake!

I really don't like that guy......
    Yeah, you would think he could get it straight if he's going to be writing books. .
    [url="http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/williams1138/index.html"]TheJedi[/url]