Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Darth Sidious w/ Neimoidian Mechno-Chair!

http://mousedroid.com/hasbro/index.html

QUESTION #2:

Dear Hasbro,
    With the numerous problems and an anti-climactic release of the Sideshow Collectibles Darth Sidious version... What are the chances of seeing Hasbro create a 3 3/4 scale Holographic Darth Sidious on mechno chair in the near future?
    Regards
    Mike S

HASBRO REPLY:

Very, very good!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Yeah, I could hear you crapping your pants when they announced that.
    So that's what that smell was!
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

That is good news. I will buy one or two.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I want this for sure.

I have an extra Nute, Rune, and Darth Maul in storage (all still carded) that I bought to save for this day.

While it's not the most exciting product, it is visually interesting.

I think I'm also going to buy a 2nd one so Sidious can watch Darth Tyranus train Asajj Ventress from Clone Wars.

It was about time for Hasbro to release this product.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I'm definitely getting this.
    Now all we need is Nute with Mechno Chair. Though isn't he sitting down? Which would mean a new Nute with bendable knees and a chair that sits on the robotic part?
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

This sounds like a pretty cool figure but I just can't get excited anymore. If I'm not mistaken I've quit collecting. It's not that I don't like it but it's just tough. I think I have all of the TAC figures but I don't have any FU or Comic Packs, vehicles, etc. It's really a shame too. I've spent so much money to just stop. *shrugs*
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Awesome! Anything to help The CIS and Trade Federation is good by me considering thats all i collect!
    Support The CIS
    "You lose, General Kenobi"-General Grievous

it's about eight years too late for me. back then I would have jumped at this. Now i can't even raise an appreciative eyebrow.
    show me Pod racers and Mos Espa aliens and I might feel moved to buy something. The rest of TPM holds no interest for me.

I'll get this. Would be nice to round out that scene. Problem is I'd need a new Nute Gunray. Meh, he should be relatively cheap on eBay.
    Move along, move along