Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Celebrate the love! I was one of the volunteers at the Ewok Drum Circle event at our library's most recent Star Wars Day (held on ROJ's 30th anniversary). Some pretty good costumes and lots of excited kids. Weather was good and clear.
    Looks like a pretty cool event. But that woman's "Only Once, You Live" Yoda shirt is pretty cringetastic. For the love of God, I'm pretty sure they didn't have Twitter on Dagobah.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Looks like a pretty cool event. But that woman's "Only Once, You Live" Yoda shirt is pretty cringetastic. For the love of God, I'm pretty sure they didn't have Twitter on Dagobah.
    How else could Yoda handle being alone so long? Meditation? Think so, I do not.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

For a few reasons (unforeseen car issues mainly, no SoCal summer passes anymore, forecast of close to 100 degrees, etc.), I will unlikely be able to attend this Sunday's Unofficial SW Day at Disneyland.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    For a few reasons (unforeseen car issues mainly, no SoCal summer passes anymore, forecast of close to 100 degrees, etc.), I will unlikely be able to attend this Sunday's Unofficial SW Day at Disneyland.
    That's disappointing to hear, but at the same time this Sunday would probably not be a great day for me to go down there after spending all day tomorrow at Botcon.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.