Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Indiana Jones Props

The long-awaited Indiana Jones replica license has gone to The Noble Collection!

The Noble Collection currently has the licenses for Batman, 300, LOTR, Narnia, and Harry Potter among others.

So far, NC has the machette from Temple and Indy's bullwhip. The price is alright, but I think most people were hoping for some relic-themed props.

My personal wishlist includes...

Fertility Idol
    Staffpiece of Ra
    Shankara Stone
    Remains of Nurhachi w/ Antidote
    Cross of Coronado
    The Grail Diary
    The Holy Grail
    The False Grail
    The Grail Tablet

Hopefully some of these are on NC's drawingboard.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

$200 for a brown leather bullwhip? Ouch!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

You said it JT. Nice bullwhips will run ya more, but this could have easily costed less.

I've got what is supposed to be an Indy Magnoli grail tablet rubbing. I'd rather have that the actual tablet. It's considerably easier to find a way to display.

I've got a bootleg Idol and headpiece. I've had the Idol for about 8 or 9 years. Some of the recent ones I've seen look like second or third generation knockoffs of a knockoff. I won't display the headpiece, since it looked so bad when I finally got it.

I also have a Fertility Idol. Got it at a convention years ago. Its a very good mold but not perfect. I had considered having it gold plated but since the mold itself is not perfect I passed.

I've seen the headpieces pass on Ebay -some terrible and some VERY nice.

Here's a link to Indy Magnoli's website:

http://www.indyprops.com/

These will make you drool. I don't think he sells prop replicas anymore. However, he does sell clothing on his other site. (There's a link on the page.) If I had the cash I'd love to have a couple of his jackets.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn View Post
    You said it JT. Nice bullwhips will run ya more, but this could have easily costed less.
    I've seen some comparable ones for $75.

Quote Originally Posted by Engineernerd View Post
    I've got a bootleg Idol and headpiece. I've had the Idol for about 8 or 9 years. Some of the recent ones I've seen look like second or third generation knockoffs of a knockoff. I won't display the headpiece, since it looked so bad when I finally got it.
    Those are the 2 pieces I immediately knew I'd want, so sad to hear the headpiece is crummy-lookin', how much did you drop on it?

The funny thing is, if this had been MR or eFX, we could have gotten a headpiece for $50 to $100, but I'm betting if Noble does it, it'll be underwhelming and overpriced.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    ....Those are the 2 pieces I immediately knew I'd want, so sad to hear the headpiece is crummy-lookin', how much did you drop on it?....
    $20 or $30 if I remember right. It's not a metal one. It was an auction I was willing to take a chance on, because the price was low. The picture with it wasn't the best, so I figured it being a fifty fifty shot at being something I'd like. If I'm taking pics this weekend, I'll try and post one. (If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.)

What I'd really like is a nice replica of the Shankara Stones, or at least one of them. Or the little piece of Sanskrit cloth from the second film. I've never found anything from the second film that was nice enough or affordable.

$20 isn't bad for a so-so headpiece really, I suppose. Is it resin or plastic?

Sankara stones shouldn't be that hard to do if you don't mind the diamond in the middle not being there, the originals are resin anyway, how hard could that shape really be to do?

I noticed on the site you linked that he only had a couple TOD replicas, I guess the lack of love for that movie kills interest in those.

Didja see the new Indy prop replicas on shop.SW.com that were desk organizing stuff? http://www.starwars.com/collecting/n...s20080529.html
    So very tempting, even though they're all compromised a little.

That Indy desk stuff does look cool. I'm holding out for replicas though.